Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stupidity leads to nightmares

Okay, seriously.

Last week, after reading Zero's Fool's Errand/Tales of Projectile Vomit I blew my top.

I got to my hidey-hole, packed my stuff and skipped town, with enough rage to make the Goddamn Juggernaut jealous, stomping like  that was going to accomplish anything.

I had a simple plan: I expected him behind the next potential safehouse's door. That was the extent of it.

I got to the next town, I found the nicest possible safehouse, I went in.
There he was, in all his tendrily, gaunt, faceless "glory".

I lost it, I swung, aiming to sock him in the gut, if had anything like that.
As you can guess that didn't happen. Or maybe it did, I'm not sure, I felt like something was wrong, then he was standing behind me instead of in front and my punch didn't connect.

I went berserk, yelling, screaming, trying to hit him with everything in the house.

I wore myself out with that and as I stood there, panting, trying to catch my breath and glaring at him I asked in defiance:
"Aren't you going to do ANYTHING?!?"

Big mistake, but probably not as much as trying to attack him directly. Only then did I notice the tendrils crawling from him, along the floor, up to my feet.
They shot at me.
Before I could move they were already gripping my face.

I blacked out.

I had one of the most FUCKED UP nightmares then. It

Fuck, gotta fly, I'll finish this in a few hours.

Someone tell me what happenned this week, it's like the entire world has gone mad!

EDIT:
O-kay, first let me note how crazy you guys must be to go PLANNING an attack against that thing.
I know I wasn't of sane mind when I attacked him, but I was rage-fueled.

But back to myself. I recently, which is to say, fro the last two days, find myself followed by someone else than our tall and lanky not-friend. The guys from the party. The ones he hovered behind.


 That's why I had to log off. I noticed one of them, so I had to lose the bastard.

And I was going to describe the nightmare.
It started on a huge-ass field of grass flowing in the wind at night. You know, one of the really cliche movie-kind. I walked through the field, confused and afraid, for what seemed like hours. I felt suspicious, like I was being watched, so I turned around and there he was.
The Slenderman.
Vividly remembering how pointless it is to try and physically assault the monster I did the natural thing.
I turned 180 degrees and ran like fuck.
When I stopped for breath I was already in a building.
A maze of all things. I proceeded through it, it changed from a regular labirynth, through a maze of mirrors, a maze of doors and to a maze of moving rooms. After I don't know how long I made it to the center, a small room.
In it was a bed, on which someone was sleeping, face covered, but the snoring kept me reassured that it was no corpse. There was also a desk  with a computer linked to a huge screen. In front of that desk sat...someone.
He/she typed on the screen: ImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorrymyfaultmyfaultmyfaultmyfaultmyfaultmyfaultmyfault and so forth and so on.
I asked "What is your fault?" - the answer was a POV video of Slenderman wrapping himself around the camera and whoever was holding it. Umpteen seconds later it showed him... convulsing, I guess, then slouching.
And then another one sprouted from his back. What came of this I can only describe as a Siamese Slenderman. It reminded me of that one one scene from End of Evangelion, in case anyone saw the darn thing. The video ends.
I try to change the subject so I ask who the guy asleep is.
Monitor answers:
"eesrofflesruoY"
See For Yourself, eh?

I pick up the sheets and the person sleeping looks eerily similar to me, only with little details different. You know, haircut, I don't wear glasses, things like that. I gasp at this.

I ask "Who are YOU, then?" and the person turns around and I see...

A nurse leaning over me, as I wake up in a hospital bed. Three days after the incident. In the next state.

So yeah.

Signing out,
Pete

P.S.
What the goddamn hell is it with all those (titles or shit)?

7 comments:

  1. We(Fighters) were planning an attack on the night of the solstice when it was most vulnerable, or at least be the easiest to hurt in conventional ways. Somehow, probably Reach leaving his computer on, it got wind of this and then yesterday(Nov. 23rd) all hell broke loose it directly went after and killed 3 people in front of B and Melody, Rika attacked Zero(Sage) the leader of the attack. Amelia(Sage) got attacked and was forced to run, her parents may be dead. Nessa(Herald) was attacked by a large group of Husks her condition is unknown. Will(Formedinthefog)-a relatively new face-was attacked by a group and it showed up for a short moment before being repelled. Still waiting on the status reports of Jean, and Kim(Vivere Disce), the H(a)unting crew, B and Melody(though, they seem to have taken a solely psychological attack), SuspendedGates(Keeper)(Theycalluskeepers), Shaun(Guide), Zeke(Mystic) shows up infrequently enough to not be too worried about his silence, Ameia(Sage), and the Templar's(Nightcrawler's crew). Robert(Guardian) got ripped to shreds for a short time apparently, cutting us off from our best defensive measure, but he got better. It was a good week mostly, ya know before everything went crazy.

    Hope you're still okay, mentally and physically...as much as one can be in your situation I suppose.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here. B and Melody seem to be fine. I don't know about everyone else, but...

    Pete, Jesus, what. You tried to punch ol' Slendy. That's fantastic.

    The blacking out thing less so, the nightmare very bad, and I hope you're okay currently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered why you didn;t post recently kiddo.
    Glad to see you're okay.

    Stay on the move.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be the Master's soon enough. Running will not save you. AHaHAhaH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xaiver, what did we talk about? Enough of this Master and Will be Ours nonsense. Stop it.

    Anyway, Peter...just ignore all the others. They seemed determined to go down in flames. Just ignore it, ignore them, and hey, go ahead and ignore Him. Honestly a LOT of people are going to be sleeping better. We need to set a few things in order before returning to usual business. The whole punch thing? Forgiven. Just erase this entry, or your whole blog, and it all goes away.

    I know you don't trust me, think I'm lying, etc...but really, what are your other options?

    Enjoy your turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mister greenlight highjacker, you obviously haven't read my story from the beginning.
    I'm not impressed.
    You guys are the stupidest bunch of fucking Renfield-wannabees I have ever seen.

    Punch forgiven? Good, I'll try something hefty next time - like a sledgehammer. (If I can find one handy)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pete, my advice is to just sort of...not bother catching up for the last few weeks. More interested in your story than mine anyway.

    ReplyDelete